Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have a Blessed New Year!


Hard to believe it's almost 2009..time sure does fly the older ya get!

So many wonderful things have happened since I was here at Thanksgiving - Jeffrey, Megan and Logan came for a visit. Logan is growing so quickly he is nearly 15 months old now. We enjoyed their visit and had a great time. Went to the Opryland Hotel in Nashville to see the Christmas lights and what an incredible sight to see. If you have never been to Nashville at Christmas time you should really try to get here...the lights are georgeous!

Lee has started working in the basement in his, "free time". We have a full basement and have decided to finish it off which will add a large bedroom/more craft space, full bath, sitting room, the laundry room and then a one car garage. It will take a couple more weeks to complete but it will be worth the mess when it's done!!

I will continue crocheting Afghans again this year for Charity . I have finished several pink and white squares for the Afghan to donate for the Breast Cancer Awareness Raffle. Still working on the 12" squares for the other Charity Afghans and of course, I plan to continue making shawls for The Shawl Ministry.

My newest project is a Babette Afghan (pattern can be purchased at... http://shop.interweave.com/store/Babette-Blanket-P235C59.aspx ) and the picture above is the different colors I am planning to use in the Babette. I'll post pictures as I get sections completed.

Talk to you soon...........Dawn

1 comment:

ponykeg said...

Beautiful! Have a happy and prosperous new year, my friend! Love ya lots, Beth